Job Openings as of 6/14/2021
All jobs require the successful passing of physical, drug screen, and background check.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
My Virtual Academy is excited to offer a remote teaching position to qualified candidates! If selected, training begins mid-July for the Fall 2021 semester. MVA is hiring Michigan elementary, middle, and secondary certified teachers to join our team.
The role of a teacher at MVA is to promote student success in an online learning environment. The teacher is the official contact with the student weekly. Teachers monitor progress and ensure the student is working in their courses in Edmentum, the primary coursework used by students in the MVA program. Teachers document and retain an online activity log detailing two-way interactions for each of their students.
• Valid Michigan teaching certificate required.
• Successful passing of background check, drug screen, and physical
Preferred candidates will have the following qualities:
• Embrace technology in student learning.
• Knowledge of low-income student needs.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Innovative problem-solving skills.
• Experience collaborating with teams.
My Virtual Academy teachers enjoy:
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home
• Multiple Professional Development Opportunities
• Health and Wellness Opportunities
• Being on a Team with other Teachers
• Education Benefit after two years of employment
• Hourly Pay Rate starting at $19.00 per hour (Based on education and certification level)