All jobs require the successful passing of physical, drug screen, and background check.
To apply, send your resume to
Back on Track Office Receptionist
Position Summary: The Receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming phone calls and directing the phone calls to the appropriate department within the Back on Track offices. The Receptionist also provides general clerical support to all Back on Track programs.
Location: Back on Track, 18901 15 Mile Road, Clinton Township, MI 48035
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access to building.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Successful passing of physical, drug screen and background check is required.
- Proven working experience in similar roles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- $10.00 per hour
- 90 day $10.50 per hour
- 1 Year $11.00 per hour
- 2 Year $12.00 per hour